Geldmittel/ Optionen für Überweisung
OKPAY are constantly adding more and more convenient methods for their customers to deposit and withdraw funds to and from their accounts while at the same time trying to ensure these methods are reliable and problem-free.
You can easily exchange your real or electronic money for OKPAY and vice versa.
Currently available methods:
- Bank Wire - Wire transfers, often the most expedient and secure method for transferring funds between bank accounts, mean OKPAY customers will get their money safely in the shortest possible time.
- OKPAY Card - The OKPAY Card is accepted for cash-outs and payment in 100+ countries wherever you see the MasterCard® logo.
- Electronic Currency - You can fund your OKPAY account with any kind of e-currency. In this case OKPAY will immediately conduct the transaction at the best available rate.
- Certified Exchange Partners - Easily exchange any e-currency for OKPAY and vice versa.
- More depositing and withdrawal options on the way!
Any funds unused by a customer can be withdrawn from an OKPAY account at any time by means of the tools used for depositing.
* Mobile phone number verification is required to work with cards.