OKPAY is an actively growing payment processing company. Due to the expansion of our services we seek to recruit a dynamic individual for our Compliance Department as Junior Compliance Officer.
The Role – Compliance Officer
The Assistant Compliance Officer, who will be reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, will be responsible for: responding to compliance enquiries;
- performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered;
- maintaining and reviewing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the Central Bank of Cyprus rules and regulations;
- developing compliance training materials and performing ongoing compliance training to employees;
- examining, evaluating and responding promptly to client complaints.
- University degree or similar professional qualification.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience in an investment or other financial firm will be considered as advantageous.
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to his/her qualifications and experience.
All interested applicants should attach their CV at the OKPAY Support Desk; select "business/partnership" department and enter desired job position in the subject field. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.