Excellent Career Opportunity
OKPAY is an actively growing payment processing company. Due to the expansion of our services we seek to recruit a dynamic individual for our Designer Department as Web Designer
The Front-End Web Designer, who will be reporting to the Chief Information Officer, will be responsible for:
- Delivering several advanced and complex related projects;
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems;
- Conducting industry research and providing recommendations for emerging trends;
- Working on multiple simultaneous projects and delivering on a dynamic set of objectives and requirements, as part of a team of specialists.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 years hands-on experience with web design and HTML (including HTML5), CSS;
- Strong knowledge with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw;
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects;
- Demonstrable project implementation experience, working as part of a wider team of specialists.
Other Professional Requirements
- Strong team player within a team of specialists
- Attention to detail
- Perfectionism and willingness to develop professional skills
- Impeccable character
Remuneration and Benefits:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to his/her qualifications and experience.
All interested applicants should send their CV to OKPAY Support Desk; select "business/partnership" department and enter desired job position in the subject field. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.