We are glad to announce that all verified OKPAY clients can now get a personal IBAN (International Bank Account Number) for payments within Europe.
Terms and costs
- IBAN is given to personal customers free of charge;
- For corporate clients, using IBAN is possible on a paid basis (for more information, contact OKPAY Support Service).
Benefits of using IBAN
- Personalized bank details: when performing a money transfer to OKPAY account, you can state as beneficiary the actual account holder, not the financial institution;
- Fixed fees for receiving and sending payments from 34 European countries (regardless of the amount);
- Faster transfers thanks to automated payment processing;
- Improved security: if for some reason the funds do not reach the recipient, they will be immediately returned to the sender's account.
- Are your customers or employer from abroad? Receive your earnings directly on your OKPAY account fast and secure.
- Thinking about investing in cryptocurrency? Send SEPA payments to accounts of exchange platforms like Kraken, CoinMate, Bitstamp, Coinbase, etc.
- Paying for your child's education in a European school? Your bank statement will include your name as the sender.
How to find your IBAN
OKPAY client’s personal IBAN can be found in the upper left corner of the user’s secure area, under the avatar and the account number.